Covid Security Measures
Measures to protect against COVID according to the Technical Opinion of the Health Delegate of the ACES of Western Lisbon and Oeiras
- Persons subject to compulsory confinement or persons with symptoms associated with Sars-Cov-2 infection and COVID 19 are not admitted to the recitals. Persons who have been in contact with infected people within 14 days prior to the event will not be admitted as well.
- It is not advisable for immunodepressed or chronically ill people to participate in the event.
- The organization has secured a contingency plan in case of suspicious cases.
- Body monitoring will be performed at the entrance of the auditorium by non-invasive means.
- It is advisable to use the Stayaway-Covid app on mobile phones.
- It is mandatory to wear surgical masks or FP5 during the entire time of the recitals by the public and by the collaborators, which can not be removed to speak with other people.
- Seats will be marked without choice and indicated by an employee.
- There will be distance without exceptions between seats and lag between rows.
- There will be mandatory disinfection points of the hands.
- The capacity of the room will not exceed in any case 50%, which has already been ensured by online reservations.
- The common structures will be disinfected after use.
- The respiratory label must be fulfilled and the distance between people must be fulfilled.
- The entrance and exit of the auditorium must follow the signs and all the rules indicated by the employees of the Auditorium.